Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Beauty Diary - Strawberry Yogurt Mask

Another week past and it's time to use a sheet mask again. I've been using a sheet mask every Sunday and so far it has been working out for me.

This Strawberry Yogurt Mask is from the My Beauty Diary line. It was purchase from the sasa website. The main reason for choosing this mask was because there was currently an extra 10% off on that particular product and I was also trying to test out other types of My Beauty Diary masks. A box comes with 10 sheets, each mask packaged separately.

Both the box and the packing was very cute. Strawberries everywhere. When I opened the package I could smell the strawberry scent. Oh my...I just love that smell. Sweet strawberries...kinda like the Strawberries Pocky sticks.
There's also a lot of essence in the package. The mask, like all of the My Beauty Diary Masks are very soft and thin. They fit perfectly and feels great against my skin. I used it for 30 minutes. Once I pulled off the mask, I noticed my face was very moisturized and my appearance had brighten up. I'm very happy with the results. I than rubbed the excess all over my neck, arms, and legs. Why waste it right? There was still so much essence left.

I would recommend this mask. And once I run out I will rebuy.

Description on sasa:
description
My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Mask whitens and refines skin and control excessive sebum secretion.
Natural strawberry extract contains AHA, minerals and enzyme to leave skin clean, fair and fresh. Yogurt extract balances sebum secretion and tightens pores. Arbutin leaves skin luminous.

It also helps enhance skin’s moisture level.

It is suitable for normal skin and combination skin.

how to use it
After cleansing and toning steps, tear off the package of the mask and gently place it on the face.
Leave on for about 20 – 30 minutes. Then remove the mask.
Massage the remains, if any, into the skin. Follow with normal skin care procedure.

country of origin
Taiwan

suitable for
normal skin / combination skin

So anyone else tried this mask? Please tell me how you all feel about it.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment