Sunday, August 19, 2012

Homemade Ruffle Scarf - For Sale

I got into knitting again. I'm still very new at it and i'm trying to learn how to do more projects.

I fell in love with these netted yarns and made these ruffle scarfs. They are just beautiful. Once I learned how to make them I just couldn't stop. I made a total of four already. I need to go back to the stores and buy more yarn.

There were two different types of netted yarns used. I used 6 to 8 stitches in these four scarfs. So they all turned out differently. And each of these took me a little over two hours to make each.

I hoping I can start selling these beautiful scarfs. They will be $15 USD each which includes shipping (in the USA only). Please send me an email if anyone of you wish to purchase one or two or three :). There are different colors transitions through multiple shades or I can get them in different solid colors. Please let me know which you want and if you want scarfs long or short. I can make them for you.

These scarfs matches multiple fashion styles and wardrobe colors. They will look great with anything. And you can also use them to keep warm. So please help me out and buy some.

No comments:

Post a Comment