Thursday, August 2, 2012

Nails strips...Nail stickers...

Recently I've been looking into nails stickers...or some might call them nails strips. I love all the different variety of colors, shapes, and designs they come in. And to my surprise they are extremely easy to put on and the wear are also very long lasting.


There are so many different brands out there now a day. I'm not sure which brand came up with the idea first. And do you think they sell some for your toes too? I've only tried one brand so far. I've tried the Sally Hansen Salon Effects. I've purchased them due to a clearance they were having. Please visit my other site www.stampingnails.com. I've written a post on them there (http://www.stampingnails.com/2012/07/31/sally-hansen-salon-effects-nail-stickers/).



When using these on your manicures...they would looks like it's been done by a professional. Love them...highly recommend. It's much easier than using nail stamps. No more nail polish mess...no more cleaning up...and no more using up your entire nail polish remover when cleaning up all the mistakes and nail plates and scrapers. There's no drying time so it's a great time saver.


UPDATE (8/7/12): The un-used nails strips did dry out. I was still able to use it though.  I made it stick by putting a base clear coat and placing the strips on while it's wet. I held it down for a few seconds and finished it off with a clear coat. It still works...but just takes more effort. Also to let you all know that the nails strips that were on clearance at Target have went down in price again. They are now each $2.81. And since it was such a good deal I picked up two more box of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment