Friday, August 3, 2012

Silk Whitia - Aromatherapy Facial Mask (Chamomile)


I got another sheet mask from my little sister. The Silk Whitia Aromatherapy Chamomile Facial Mask. The Chamomile aroma is supposed to help release pressure and help with blood circulation. It should improve skin complexion and strengthens skin tissues with its enhanced moisture. It's comforts all allergic or problematic skin to reduce redness and swelling. The vitamin contained should rejuvenate dry and tired allergic skin making it a nourishing product that purifies skins.

My sister had purchased this mask from the sasa.com website. I believe she purchased it when there was a BOGO deal going on. And again, since this mask was given to me I do not know the cost. I tried searching for the price but I don't think these masks are even available on their website. Maybe they are not popular? I don't know....



Application Instructions are:
Place the Chamomile Re-energizing Mask onto Cleansed Skin and leave it on face for about 20 to 30 minutes, then remove and rinse face with water.  Use daily for best results.
b
Mask ingredients are:
SP M3, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Protein, Chamomile Extracted


This was my first Silk Whitia's masks. This mask comes in a large package. Unlike other masks...this mask was folded over once. There was a form padding that lies in between. When I opened the package...the first thing that hit me was the fragrance. The smell was just too overwhelming. I did not like the smell of it at all. And because of this I would not go and purchase this mask. Is the smell strong because it was an aromatherapy mask? Well hopefully that's the reason because I've actually purchased two other Silk Whitia mask from sasa.com and I don't want to be disappointed again. The mask contained lots of essence. There was so much that it dripped everywhere when I opened the package. When placed on my face the essence also continue to leak down all over my neck and body. It was not comfortable and what a mess! The mask was made out of a durable cloth material. It was thin enough to fit and shape comfortably on my face. I did not like how the mouth area of the mask was so small though. I felt like I was eating all the serum that was leaking in my mouth. So gross. =P When I took off the mask my face did feel much moisturized.
So what do I think overall? I DON'T like this mask. There was just too much dislikes....

1) Fragrance...
2) Size of month area...
3) Too messy to use...Leaked EVERYWHERE. Need to take a second shower after using this.
4) After use rinse face with water (I prefer masks where you can leave essence on to absorb in)
5) In directions it instructs us to use daily for best results (I don't have the $$$$ to be using masks every day or the time...)


And guess what?? My sister didn't like this mask either.
Anyone tried this Chamomile Mask? What are all of your likes and dislikes? Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment