Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Beauty Diary - White Truffle

Again, this is another mask I've gotten from my little sister. It's funny how we have been trading masks with each other lately.

She purchased this from sasa.com but I don't know how much. I believe she got this mask when there was a BOGO deal going on.

Information taken from sasa.com:

description
My Beauty Diary White Truffle Fantastic Whitening Mask is a triple compound radiant glow whitening mask. Fortified with tripe whitening compound, an innovations version combined precious French white truffle and two highly effective whitening ingredients: m-tranexamic acid and SAP, a vitamin-C derivative, works terrifically an improving dullness and eliminating uneven skin tone. Multiple plants extracts from rose hips, white mulberry root bark and cactus, help to clear accumulated dead cells and cuits, improve roughness and dullness, lighten skin pigmentation spots, soothe and nourish skin. After se, a perfect texture of glow, translucence, radiance and suppleness will be immediately observed on the skin. Introduced from Japan, the highly fitting mask material is 100% fragrance- and alcohol-free. With a gentle and pure texture., it offers the skin fresh feel without discomfort!

how to use it
After cleansing and toning steps, tear off the package of the mask and gently place it on the face.

· Leave on for about 20 – 30 minutes. Then remove the mask.

· Massage the remains, if any, into the skin. Follow with normal skin care procedure.

ingredients
Tranexamic acid and SAP, a vitamin-C derivative: works terrifically an improving dullness and eliminating uneven skin tone.

· Plants extracts :(rose hips, white mulberry root bark and cactus): help to clear accumulated dead cells and cuits, improve roughness and dullness, lighten skin pigmentation spots, soothe and nourish skin.

suitable for
all skin type



Isn't this packaging cute? These masks are considered to be in their platinum edition masks. This means it's a higher quality mask compared to their regular line. The mask sheet should be thinner and softer.
This mask had no scent to it. And as I mentioned numerous times already I don't really have much experience with mask so I don't have much to compare them to. I did like this mask but not ask much as the other My Beauty Diary masks I've tried. I'm not sure why...maybe the lack of light fragrance while you relax with the mask? I really don't know. The mask did brighten my skin and it did moisturize like the others but not as much compared to the Royal Jelly masked I've tried.
So how does everyone out there feel about this mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment