Wednesday, August 1, 2012

eos – Evolution of Smooth lip balm


I’ve just learned about this lip gloss. I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this for so long.  This lip balm is 95% organic and 100% natural. It’s also gluten-free, paraben and petrolatum free. There is vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil in the balm. It’s all the good stuff that keeps your lips soft and smooth.

I’ve purchased this item at Target. This balm is pretty popular so I believe they can be found at any of your local drug stores, super markets, and stores like Wal-Mart. There are currently 6 flavors out there. They are Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop (with SPF15), Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine, and Sweet Mint. I’ve purchased the Strawberry Sorbet.



This balm smells great…Strawberries!! Not only does it seem great…it taste great too. Sweet! And I love how the moisture last for such a long time. There’s really no need to reapply. I only reapply after eat. EOS balms have no tint in it so it goes on clear. I love how the balm comes in a little egg. It’s just soo cute! How yummy is that!









No comments:

Post a Comment