Monday, September 3, 2012

My Scheming - Deep Ocean Water Saccharide Isomerate Mask

 
This mask came in a sample or tester box of 7 different masks.  The set was called "My Scheming 7 Days Hydrating Mask Set (7 piece)".  I purchase this set on sasa.com for $8.60.  
 
Front


Back

Ingredients
This was the first My Scheming masks I've used. From the sample box of 7 I happened to pick this one first, for no particular reason. First thing I have to say is this mask reminds me of the My Beauty Diary line masks. Both have very cute packaging and both have similar masks quality.

For who can't see what I had written on the back of the package here's a type up version below.
 

Description on box: The deep sea water is extracted from the deep ocean water which is under 800-ft sea level with negative pressure. The deep ocean water involves 60 minerals and microelements, which sizes are similar to the water in our body. Therefore, it is easy to be absorbed by our skin and promote metabolism. The nutrients of the mask penetrate into and be sunk by skin. It has good effects on maintaining long-term skin moisture, activating skin, and give you a pure and jade-like skin with brightness and lightness.
 
 
Ingredients: Deep ocean water, xanthan gum, 1-3 butylene gylcol, glycerin, cucumber extract, allantoin, dipotassium glycyrrhetinante, sodium hyaluronate, sodium pca, methyl parabenm sorbeth-30, methlysothiazolinone, perfume.
 
 
Directions: After cleansing, remove pearl paper and place the mask over your face. Press it lightly onto your face. Leave on for about 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask. Pat and leave for essence absorption.
 

I like how there's actually ENGLISH on this packaging. You know exactly what you're using and how to use the masks. Unlike the My Beauty Diary masks EVERYTHING is in Chinese.

There was really no scent for this mask. I used masked for 30 minutes. This mask was very moisturizing. It was very cooling and relaxing too. There was TONS of essence left over too. So of course all essence is massaged onto my neck and arms. And one thing I want to note is this mask is a little thinner than the My Beauty Diary Mask.

Inside - Lots of essence
 
Mask

Plastic lining

No comments:

Post a Comment