Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Daily Face Washes - Lancôme Mousse Radiance face wash and Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser

I've finally finished using my Lancôme Mousse Radiance face wash. It's a clarifying self-foaming cleanser. It's a huge bottle and it lasted me a little over a year. This face wash is very air-light, smooth and gentle. I use one pump for each wash. It creates a great lather that leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. It gets rid of the extra oils I have on my skin and it doesn't dry it out.
I purchased this bottle at a Lancôme counter for $32. It's a good price for this product and I will purchase it again.
  
 
 
The form!
 
I wanted to wait for the free gifts promotions at Lancôme before repurchasing the product. So I ended getting something cheap at a local CVS. I got the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser. It was $10.
This was also a foaming cleaner but when you pump out the cleanser it comes out as a gel substance. It strong enough to remove my makeup, excess oil and dirt, and it doesn't dry or irritate my skin. I noticed my pores has cleared up a lot too when I started using this wash. I really like this wash and I will also repurchase this wash again.
 
 
 
Anyone used these two face cleaners? How you guys like them? Any other recommendations people have out there that they would like me to try too? I'm looking for something for oily to normal skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment