Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kamipita vs. Softies' Velcro Hair Bows


Have any of you seen those Kamipita Velcro hair bows out there on the web? They are very cute bows...kind of like the Minnie Mouse or Hello Kitty bows.  You would place them on your head and they help hold back your hair for when you're doing your makeup or washing your face. They have a Velcro backing so there's no need to tie or clip up your hair. It prevents you from bending your hair and it's also easy for little children to use.

To purchase the Kamipita bows you would either have to buy from places like EBay, Amazon, or International sites.  Paying for the product and plus shipping could be expensive. I thought they are so cute and because of the shipping prices I never got a chance to buy one.

So I was very excited when I found these Velcro bows at Target. The bows are called Softies. The bows are smaller in size but I'm sure they would still work the same. One pack of two bows cost $4.99. They come in different shapes; bows, hearts, flowers, and starts. They come in colors of purple, pink, silver, gold, and blue. There were very cute and I've always wanted to try these Velcro bows so I brought a set.



This is the set I purchased.  I just love the gold star.

 


The back of the package has instructions on how to use the bows. 

Steps:
1) Secure to style by simply sticking Softies' no-clip grips to your hair.
2) To remove gently slide the Softies' no-clip grips down through your hair.  Gently wiggle Softies out of secure ponytail or braided styles. 


 
 
You can see the Velcro back of the clip below.
 
 

 
Package of the Softies' says it works best with straight and wavy hair types.
The clips are very easy to use. But I recommend when taking these clips off to slide them down through your hair, like if you were brushing or combing your hair. If you have your hair tied up and you try to wiggle clip out...don't...It hurts because hair gets pulled and it also messes up your hair style.
I guess even with that down side I will still recommend these Velcro hair bows. They are cheap, cute, and just simple to put on. And don't forget...they are easier to get a hold of compared to those Kamipita hair bows. Just make sure you help your kids when removing the Softies' so they don't end up pulling out their hairs.
So anyone else out there try these Kamipita or Softies' hair bows? Let me know what you guys think of them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment