Tuesday, September 18, 2012

e.l.f. Nail Polish - Python collection limited edition at Target


Target has been selling e.l.f. items for a while now. For those who are not familiarwith e.l.f. Cosmetics...e.l.f. stands for ears, lips, and face. They are aninternational cosmetics brand based in New York City. All of their items arevery affordable and most of their products range from $1-$5. Their itemsinclude make-up, skin care, and beauty tools.

So while shopping at a Target, I found the new e.l.f. fall 2012 line.Everything on display had a snake skin print on it. The item I was mostinterested in for course was the polishes. I saw around 5 different shades ondisplay that day. There might be more out there that I'm not aware of. I apologizebut I don't have the names of the colors. For some reason they decided not toput names on the bottles. They are also in new bottles. The bottle for thispartial line is a short cylinder shaped with black and gold snake skin print onthe cap. It’s a very pretty look for this fall line.


Most of the colors were too dark for me so I picked the only light color inthis collection which is a very pretty nude color. Application was very easy. Idid use two coats thought. One coat was too thin and it was very streaky. Thenail polish brush was a little on the stiff side too but for a polish that costonly $2 I really shouldn't complain.


For those who haven't seen the items yet go and get them out. I don't thinke.l.f. had posted items on their website yet.

Anyone who tried anything from the Python collection please let me know howyou feel about them.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment