Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Loreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub Cleaner


I purchased another new cleanser. There were two reasons why I made this purchase. First, I had a 25% coupon at my local CVS. And second, I always wanted to try the "Scrublet" or the soft cleansing disk that it comes with. I've purchased a cleaning disk once at a Sephora. This called it the Precision Pore Cleansing Pad and it cost $5 and it doesn't come with a cleaner.I ended up returning it. So the two disks or cleansing pads look identical so I thought it was a deal with the one at CVS actually comes with a cleanser. The L’Orealscrub was $5.49 and I got that with the 25% discount. What a deal.
 

The Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub Cleaner claims to make your pores smaller. Give you a deeper cleansing. It makes your skin softer by sweeping away dead skin cells. And is easy to use with the Scrublet that it comes with.

 
The scrub has tiny apricot beads in it. It smells like apricots and mangoes  .Love the scent. So first you need to get the scrublet out of the bottle. Wet it and your face. Pour product onto the scrublet and then cleans your face. And what I love about the scrublet you can stick it on your mirror or shower walls and it stays for your next use. So convenient. You don't need to find a place to dry it. Just stick it to air dry and it doesn't even take up space.

 
One thing I don't like about it is I find this product isn't exfoliating enough unless you use it with that scrubber. Also the product seems to leave a film on your face. You have to really wash, rinse, and rub down your face. I feel like this is something have to use in your shower and not over your sink because the product would not wash off as well.  But if needed I would still rebuy this product.

So anyone out there tried this product? What are some of your pro and cons?

No comments:

Post a Comment