Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another Bath and Body Works Haul

My Bath and Body Works package had finally arrived. It took around a week. So that wasn't that bad. 


One opened I see the blue plaid design inside. I just love it! It makes this package look extra special. There was lots of brown paper to product the products. The invoice was inside and they also included two coupons.


There was a 20% off any online purchase, which expires 11/28/12, and a Free Body care item with any purchase of $10 or more, which expires on 10/28/12. Since I've made such a big purchase already I don't think I'll be using these coupons.


 
Once the brown paper is removed, this is what I see.


So the reason why I made this large purchase it's because of a promotion they were having. They were giving away a free 4oz Pumpkin Craving candle that comes in a small bag. Shipping was only $1 on orders over $25. I've missed out on the candle deal last time so I really wanted to make sure I get it this time. I don't know why...but I really wanted to get my FREE candle. LOL! This was a 4oz candle that cost $9.50. Candle description says, "A blend of fresh pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla tells the tale of bring home the perfect pumpkin." This size can burn around 20-30 hours. It smells great! It also comes with this free cream bag. It cost $2. Now how would pay $2 for that? I couldn't even pay for it if it's a quarter. Doesn't matter I guess. It's free.



I ended up getting all Antibacterial hand soaps. I love their soaps.

 

Usually, they have sales 6 for $20. So that's around $3.33 each. All the soups I purchased were on sale for $2.27 each. What a deal huh? And I also love their summer scents. I'm glad I still have a chance to grab I few before they are all gone.

I got...

Mango Berry Sparkler the Deep Cleaning Hand Soap. This has small exfoliating beads in it.



 
Same scent but in a foam form.
 

I Love Watermelon! Cherry foam soap.


Tropical Sorbet Float foam soap.

 
I Love Watermelon! Basil foam soap.


Mango Berry Sparkler PocketBac. I know I said I have TONS of old ones lying around but since I had to purchase over $25 before I can get the $1 shipping I was forced to buy this one extra item. I don't mind though...because I do love this scent. Mangos are my favorite fruit too.
 
 
Lemon Sunshine Slush the deep cleansing soap.



Cool Summer Spash foam soap.

 

 Papaya Melon Scoop foam soap.


Tropical Sorbet deep cleansing soap.

 
The two different kinds of soaps I like the foam soaps the best.  So anyone out there made large Bath and Body Works purchases?  What scents or forms of soaps you guys like best?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment