Friday, October 12, 2012

Sephora Fresh Birthday Gift 2012


Before I left the mall today I made sure I made a quick visit to Sephora.It's my birthday and they had sent me a post card for me to pick up my free mini birthday gift. This year they are giving us the Fresh Mini Sugar Lip Treatment Duo.

 
 
They are soo cute! I've always wanted to try these lip sugar treatments.They usually range around $25 which seems a little pricey. So this is a perfect opportunity for me to try them and see if I really like them or not before I buy them.

This gift from Sephora I believe is the best one yet.

In the little box it comes with two different lip treatments.

1) Mini Sugar Lip Treatment SFP15

2) Mini Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF15

 
So it's one clear and one tinted. Both give a glossy appearance to the lips.They both go on very smoothly and are very moisturizing. They both also smell so sweet...like sugar candy. Even with the sweet scent they are flavorless. And with an extra bonus...it comes with SPF15 protection.

 
 
 
I really like the quality of the lip treatments and the packaging.  But is it really worth $22.50?  Hmmm...I need more time to think about it.  How does people out there like this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment