Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lush's Oatifix and Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask


I usually don't do fresh face mask. The last time I've tried using them was also another project from Lush. It was called Brazened Honey. I didn't have a good experience with this mask because I ended up breaking up after using it.

Brazened Honey Description from Lush - Brazened Honey was inspired by traditional Indian ayurvedic principles, which put emphasis on balance as the foundation to health. Helen combined fresh free-range eggs and honey to soften, with astringent lime oil, antiseptic rosemary and exfoliating ground almonds. Kaolin reaches deep down into pores to pull out dirt and impurities, leaving your skin noticeably brighter and fresher. Our deepest cleansing mask, Brazened Honey is the perfect way to revive sluggish or congested skin.

You would smooth the mask over your entire face. Leave it on for about ten minutes. Than wash off the mask with warm water and follow with your daily facial routine. Sorry I've purchased this mask months ago so I don't have any pictures. All I can say is that it's not suitable for my skin (I have combination skin type) and the smell wasn't really pleasant either. I would not rebuy.

My sister recently purchased the Oatifix fresh face mask. I was hesitated to try because of my last experience with a Lush fresh face mask but since she insisted I gave it a try.

 
 

The mask was extremely thick. It was very hard to apply. Am I supposed to add water to this? Not only was it thick it was also kind of clumpy so applying it was also very messy. I did not mind the smell of this particular mask. This mask did not make me break out. It was very moisturizing.

Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Description - Soothing banana mask for dry skin - Few things are more soothing than a big bowl of banana porridge, all sweet and squishy. Did you know the same is true for your skin? Sensitive, dry or irritated faces love Oatifix for its calming oats, softening mashed banana and ground almonds to slough away flaky skin. Keep in mind that dry skin doesn’t just occur in the winter! The sun can be equally harsh, as UV rays penetrate the dermis and heat can leave you feeling tight and dry. Treat your face to our most moisturizing mask all year round, and follow up with a spritz of Breath of Fresh Air toner for seriously soothed skin.


There wasn't much like or dislike about this product. So since it wasn't that impressive I don't think I'll be going out and purchase this item. I prefer the clay masks or facial sheet masks more.

So anyone out there tried this product or any of Lush's fresh masks? How you guys like them? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment