Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Body Shop 40% off sitewide starts October 11th, 2012


I found a good deal online. The Body Shop (thebodyshop-usa.com) is having a promotion for 40% off site wide using a promotion code: AUTUMN40

This deal is active from October 11th through October 15th, 2012.

Any order over $50 would get free shipping.

Some other current active deals are:

1) Promotion code: OCTOBERISH for $20 off $60 (Valid all October)

2) $24 tea tree and $30 Aloe, Seaweed or Vitamin E Skin Care Bundles

I not sure if you can stack multiple codes though. If anyone tries it out let me know if it is stackable or not. I'm still debating whether I should make a purchase or not. Because as you all know...I've been buying stuff at Bath and Body Works like crazy. I've also purchased a HUGE order on sasa.com last night. Ahhh...I need to hold myself from spending so much.

Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment