Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter

I received a small (1.7oz) Satsuma Body Butter for Christmas. It's been years since I've used The Body Shop products.  I am glad to have received this so I can try out their stuff again.

I believe The Body Shop is known for their body butters.  They have huge selections of different scents for different skin types.  I was told that Satsuma is one of their popular scents.  This is actually one of the scents you would smell once you walk into their shops.  Again, I was told they tend to use the Satsuma oils or sprays in their shops.  


I always loved this scent.  I was always reluctant to purchase this body butter because the smell from the container never smelt like the scent in the store. The sales lady always telling me it's the same scent but I just didn't believe them.  Until now...that I actually used it and have it on my skin...They were right.  It's the same scent.  It has a citrus scent to it.  I just love this scent.

The body butter is very moisturizing.  It's not as thick as I thought it would be since its body butter.  I've been using this product mainly one my hands and other dry parts of my body like feet and elbows.  It's a great product to use in the winter.  


This small container cost $6.  The person who got it for me left the price tag on.  That might not be the price she purchased at though since The Body Shop always has deals going on.  Like buy two get one free. I will be checking out the store the next time I stop by the malls. And I will be repurchasing this item and might even try on other items they have.  


Anyone have any Body Shop recommendations they would like to share with me?  I always love to try new things so please let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment