Friday, December 28, 2012

Lush - Honey I Washed The Kids Soap Review

A while back when I made an UK Lush purchase online they had sent me a couple of samples to try.  One of them was the Honey I Washed the Kids Soap.  I've actually tired this soap in the past and loved it.  So I was excited to be able to use this soap again.  The soap was only a small piece but that doesn't matter.  It's always nice to get something for free.


This sample has been sitting in my bathroom for a while and after I opened the wrap I've noticed the soap had dried up a bit.  But after my first use the soap got looks like it's back normal again.  So don't be afraid when you lush soaps looked a bit dried up.  Sorry, I didn't take a after picture of the soap.


Lush Description: 
Honey I Washed the Kids is one of our best-selling soaps because it’s simply irresistible. People who fully intended to walk past a LUSH shop find themselves unable to resist its sweet caramel fragrance. You’ll inhale, drool, pick up a big chunk and immediately want to wash yourself all over with it. It’s so gentle, buttery and scrumptious you’ll have a hard time keeping it to yourself. The honey water and aloe are so softening and moisturizing, you can use our toffee-scented sensation on the whole family.

I love the smell of this soap.  It's has a sweet honey caramel scent to it.  It lathers up pretty well and I find it very moisturizing and it leaves a very clean feeling after using it.  And you guys all probably know this already...these specialty soaps they don't last long.  So to keep it from shrinking that fast, after use you should put it in a soap dish where it can dry up quickly and not soak in water to melt.  

Online (US site) it's $7.95 per 3.5oz.  I'm not sure why but I believe the prices at the stores cost a lot more.  I was at the store just two days ago and I think I remember it being close to $9.  I dunno...maybe I'm seeing things.  You guys correct me if I'm wrong.

So how you guys all like this soaps?  And how you guys like Lush?  Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment