Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

Made a trip to the mall this afternoon for this semi-annual sale.  My main purpose is to pick up more of these antibacterial hand soaps.  They were on sale for $3 each.  With my last purchase I've done an online survey and was able to get $10 off when I spend $30 or more.  So I ended up paying $20 for 10 bottles.  What  deal huh?

I got mostly foam soaps.  Reason why...because I have young kids and the foam soaps are the easiest ones for them to use.

The scents I got are:
1) Tropical Passionfruit.  I liked the scent so I got two versions of it.
2) Fresh Picked Strawberries.
3) Vanilla Berry Sorbet.  Again, two different versions.
4) Fresh Picked Tangerines.
5) I Love Watermelon - With Cherry
6) Sugar Lemon Fizz
7) Candy Cane Bliss
8) Jingle Bellini Shower Gel (I got this because it was in such a pretty bottle and smelled great)




Anyone else went shopping and taken advantage of this sale?  Let me know what you guys gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment