Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bath and Body Works Christmas Gifts Haul

It was hard shopping for my niece. She's 9 years old and has everything. When we asked what she wanted she couldn't even answer us. Kids now a days are so lucky and has everything.

Well I ended buying her a bunch of crafts items since she's so artistic. She loves to find things and transform them into other things. Like a brown box into a doll house.

I still thought I needed to get her more. So I brought her a little extra from Bath and Body works. Please note this was purchased before Christmas, before the semi-annual sale.

Well hope she likes the items I got her. I got her a bunch of Pocketbac which I know she uses and a antibacterial foaming moose which I thought was cute and fun to use. The whole purchase was $11.16. The Pocketbacs were buy 5 for $5. The foam moose was $5. The holder was $.50.

I forgot to mention. I had a coupon for a free item for a purchase of $10 or more. So I got a bottle of body lotion (coconut breeze). I was happy. A $12.50 free. A little present for myself.

I know Christmas has past but we are giving her the gifts later tonight. Hope she like them.







No comments:

Post a Comment