Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lush Rocketeer Bath Bomb


I've mentioned in my previous post that I had a broken piece of the Rocketeer Bath Bomb from Lush.  Well, I finally I found time to use it.  I had a large tub so I ended up using all of it.  

My previous post: http://beautyfornewbies.blogspot.com/2012/11/lush-rocketeer-bath-bomb.html

So this bath bomb cost $6.95.  And the way it is made it's supposed to float, fizz (because of the fizzing candy inside), and spin around in your tub like a rocket...leaving a path of yellow and green path behind it.  Again, since mine was broken I wasn't able to experience it.  I do have a whole one that Lush had sent as a replacement so I can't wait to try it out than.  Also, there's tiny glitter that makes this bath even more magical.


Description from Lush: 
For an out-of-this-world bathing expedition, pop a Rocketeer Bath Bomb in the tub. The blue rocket pack shoots around your tub, leaving a wake of froth, fizz and the sweet scent of candy sticks. Watch the water change from blue to yellow to green as the yellow "flames" push the rocket around the tub. We made this one to entice our little ones into the tub for an exciting adventure, but it turns out (as usual) we like using it ourselves too!


This made the bath very colorful.  And I love the scent.  It's a very sweet citrus scent!








At the end the water turns into a clear greenish blue color.  It's just beautiful!  I'm not sure if this item is one of their regular items or if it's a seasonal item.  I've just check their website and they don't have this bath bomb in stock anymore.  It's not in stores either.  I guess next time I see it available I should stock up on a few.


So who used and like this bath bomb?  Please let me what you all think of it.  And any other recommendations on bath bombs or Lush products?  I'm excited to hear what you have to say,

No comments:

Post a Comment