Monday, November 26, 2012

Lush Rocketeer Bath bomb


I've made an online purchase through Lush over the summer and I haven't really used any of my items until now. One of the items I've gotten was the Lush Rocketeer bath bomb.

Lush site (US) description:

For an out-of-this-world bathing expedition, pop a Rocketeer Bath Bomb in the tub. The blue rocket pack shoots around your tub, leaving a wake of froth, fizz and the sweet scent of candy sticks. Watch the water change from blue to yellow to green as the yellow "flames" push the rocket around the tub. We made this one to entice our little ones into the tub for an exciting adventure, but it turns out (as usual) we like using it ourselves too!

I've seen so many reviews on this item and videos on YouTube so I was excited to try to get my hands on it. It's supposed to fizz around in your bath tub like a rocket and turns your tub into yellow, green, blue-ish colors.

When I received my package (from the UK, because items selling there are much cheaper compared to items sold in the US) the Rocketeer was cracked and crumbed into tiny pieces. I was upset because it seems like that's the only item in the box that wasn't wrapped correctly. And another strange thing was the package was cut open already so some of the bath bomb was sliding around the box. Since this bath bomb is broken it wouldn't have that rocket effect anymore. I informed Lush what had happen and they were nice enough to ship over a brand new one for me. I didn't have to pay for anything. They also didn't ask me to ship my broken item back either. I was very happy with their customer service. They really do want to keep their customers happy.



My Broken Rocketeer

My Brand New Rocketeer on the Right

So while I was waiting for my new Rocketeer to arrive I actually used some pieces of the bath bomb. Please see the YouTube video I've uploaded. It's nothing interesting. It did turned my water pretty blue and yellow. If you want to see what a Rocketeer do in the bath please check other YouTube videos online. There's so many of them already so I probably won't do one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tumLRjH06H4

Anyone buy Lush products or tried their bath bombs? Let me know what you guys all think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment