Monday, November 26, 2012

Sephora - Tokidoki 0.33 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball


I purchase this little Tokidoki perfume when they had the VIP sale going on.The discount was an additional 20% on everything you've purchased. I hadnothing I needed or wanted. Before I left the store I remembered that Sephorais planning to stop their Tokidoki line and their items were discounted. Mysisters wanted to get their makeup brushes but it was all sold out. So we gotthese little Toilette Rollerball perfume instead. They cost $10 originally and arenow on sale for $6 at the stores ($7 online) and of course I used my 20%coupon. Haha, didn't save much since it so cheap to begin with but money ismoney.

These rollerball perfumes come in a pretty silver box.

Front
 
Back
 
Top
 
Bottom
 
Sephora Description: This criminally cute rollerball fragrance is one of six tokidoki fragrances. Each scent fits in your purse, backpack, or travel bag and is topped with a mischievous tokidoki toy—so you can take a little piece of tokidoki wherever you may go.

Adieu is Adios's French cousin. She is also best friends with Ciao Ciao. Adieu's passion in life is traveling the world. She appreciates different cultures and loves to study art history and languages. She is the epitome of the Paris "It Girl." She loves shopping, partying, dressing well and chitchatting with friends at the café? C'est la vie!

Notes:
Black Berry, Strawberry, Juicy Orange, Tiare Flower, Water Lotus, Creamy Vanilla, Cashmere Woods.
Style:
Sexy. French. Berry.
 
Both my sister and I picked the Adieu's fragrance.  I guess it's because we both like more of a fruity smell compared to a floral. 
 
 
 

 


It smells very nice. And everything is very cute. The only problem I havewith this is the fragrance isn't that long lasting. I find that I had toreapply throughout the day. But I guess that's what you get for something thatcost under $6.

If anyone is interested in the Tokidoki products before they are all soldout go check out the Sephora website. They still have a couple of items left.

So anyone purchased and used the Tokidoki items? How you guys like them? Letme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment