Thursday, November 1, 2012

HadaLabo Gokujyun Moisturizing Cream from Sasa


I've purchased this HadaLabo Gokujyun Moisturizing Cream 50g item from the Asian Beauty website sasa.com. It cost me $17.50.
 

The cream came in a box which was wrapped in plastic. Everything is in Japanese so I can't tell you what's written on the box. Since this is such a popular brand/item I'm surprise they don't have multiple translations on it or maybe inside.

 
Front View
 
Side View
 
Back View
 
Side View
I like how the item provides you with a experation date.
 

Bottom View
 
Description from the sasa.com site: 

Hadalabo is a newly mutually-developed brands operated by Rohto (Japan) and Mentholatum (USA), with the concept of 'Perfect & Simple’. They bring you a series of skincare products with the highest purity of ingredients under strict quality control.
HadaLabo GOKUJYUN Moisturizing Cream is infused with super hyaluronic acid which deeply penetrates into skin. It keeps on moisturizing and replenishing skin, meanwhile enhancing skin’s water-binding ability, leaving skin supple, smooth and radiant. The gel texture helps to further nourish skin. Weak acid, no fragrance, no colorant, no oil and is alcohol-free.

how to use it
After cleansing and toning, apply an appropriate amount on the entire face.

country of origin
Japan

suitable for
all skin type
 
 
 
 
 
 
The weather has been getting cold and with the heat on at home my skin is on the dry side.  So I thought this would be a good time to test out this cream since HadaLabo claims their super hyaluronic acid helps nourish and restore skin's barrier to prevent moisture lost.  It should also helps soften the skin and keeps it smooth and hydrated. 
 
I've used this cream a couple of days now and I like how this cream is very light and non-greasy.  I have combination skin and this cream does not make me break out.  It also gets absorbed into my skin very quickly.  This cream is also free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and color.
 
I would use this product after cleansing and toning.  I apply an appropriate amount on the entire face.  I've used it both as a day and night cream.
 
 
 
So far I like this product. It's hard for me to find products that don't break me out. It's also inexpensive.  So what's not to love about it right?  Anyone out there tried this product? How you guys like it? Let me know!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment