Monday, January 14, 2013

Lush Day After Christmas Haul

I'm not sure why its taking me so long to post up my Christmas haul from Lush. Well here it is. I did not purchase any Christmas box sets because items in them either looked old and dried up or the items in it I wasn't too interested in. I got soaps, bath bombs, and bubble wands.


Not sure why they didn't give out regular Lush bags at this store

My purchase came to $57.79. It's still kind of pricey but I did save almost 50%. It's nice to sometimes treat yourself to something nice right? I just hope I have time to use them. Hehe...

So soaps I got:

Angles Delight

Mr. Punch


Snow Globe

Sexy Peel
Bath bombs I got:

So White Ballistic (2)
Cinder Ballistic - I was told they going to discontinue this...
Golden Wonder
Bubble wands I got:

Magic Wands
If I finally get the time I'll write a short review on how these items each turn out. :) Anyone else take advantage of the big BOGO after Christmas sale? Tell me about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment