Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Scheming Camellia Japonica Hydrating Sheet Mask

Since I have so much old sheet mask to use up I decided to used this particular one from the My Scheming collection.  This sheet mask actually came from a mixed sheet mask box I've gotten from sasa.com.  It's actually one of the first sheet masks I've purchased from sasa.com too.(http://beautyfornewbies.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-purchase-from-sasacom.html)  




I find that these My Scheming masks are very similar to the My Beauty Diary sheet masks.  I find that the quality are very similar.  

This particular sheet mask, the Camellia Japonica Hydrating mask is very hydrating.  It's prefect for the cold dry New England weather that we've been having.  I had the mask on for around 30 minutes.  I believe these masks are gentle to leave it even longer if you want.  The quality of the mask is pretty strong so it won't rip when trying to adjust it on your face or unfolding from the package.  I have a pretty round wide face too and it fits perfectly too.  After the mask is in placed on your face, you can take the extra essence or serum in the package and place it everywhere were you need a little extra moisturizing.  I used them around my neck area, arms, and hands.  

Sasa.com description:
My Scheming Camellia Japonica Hydrating Mask contains natural camellia extract to increase the moisturizing and soothing function. And, it also repairs skin. Hyaluronic acid, saccharide isomerate, and jojoba oil improve skin and prevent moisture loss. The mask comprehensively firms skin and leaves it watery and lustrous. 

how to use it
  1. After cleansing, remove pearl paper and place the mask over your face. Press it lightly onto your face.
  1. Leave on for about 15 – 20 minutes before removing the mask.
  1. Pat and leave for essence absorption.




I will re-buy this sheet mask again.  It's a great quality mask in an affordable price.  I apologize I don't have the exact about that I've purchase this at but I'm sure you can find this information on sasa.com very easily.  The My Scheming products are also cheaper than the My Beauty Diary sheet masks.  So if you don't want to spend the extra buck or two for it I will certainly consider buying My Scheming sheet masks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment