Monday, July 30, 2012

My first purchase from Sasa.com

What should I talk about first? Let's start with sasa.com. I'm sure everyone knows about this site. For any reason, if there's someone out there who don't...someone like me, who recently learned about this site...than let me tell you a little bit about it.

Sasa is a huge cosmetics retailing group in Asia. They have hundreds of store and a huge variety of Asian to European beauty products. They have things from skincare, makeup, and beauty health supplements. And if you don't live in places like Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan than the next best thing to purchase their items is from their website, Sasa.com.

So my little sister recently introduced me to sheet masks. And you guessed it...that's what I've purchased from sasa.com. I brought three boxes of them. I brought two boxes of My Beauty Dairy sheet masks and one from My Scheming. I will talk about these products in detail in later posts. So what's my experience with sasa.com? Well, I've gotten 10% off on my items. I know it doesn't sound like much but every little of saving helps right? Also they had a promo that any purchase over $29 USD would get free shipping. And how often do they have free shipping with such small purchases. I ordered my stuff on July 16th and the package came today, July 30. It is a pretty decent time for an overseas order. And I'm very happy with their packaging. Even though the box was a little beaten up (which is not their fault) everything was well protected with bubble wrap and those little white popcorn thingy (I suddenly don't know what they are called...head is hurting thinking about it). That site always has different kinds of sales too. So you might stop by a couple of times first before you go ahead and make a purchase.



Well if you guys go and check this site out...Happy Shopping ok!!  Everything purchased is out of my own pocket.  I'm not affiliated with this site.  Thought I had to mention this.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment