Thursday, March 14, 2013

FREE Bath and Body Works Take Home Samples

First time ever that I've seen Bath and Body Works giving out take home samples to try.  I was so excited!  Who doesn't like free stuff right?  They had a couple of small buckets placed in front of their store.  A lot of people were taking advantage of them and taking handfuls and handfuls...and putting them in their bags.  If they had handed them out at the cashier's desk, then maybe can than monitor the process and stop people from abusing it.  Because sooner or later they might stop giving things out.

I took three samples and my husband took another three for me.  That's not being too greedy right?  hehe...The samples are all from their Fresh Picked line.  They are all fruity smells.  I actually really like all their scents from this line.  Unfortunately, on these small containers they did not list the names of the scent or what kind of items they are.  The thicker substance I I'm sure is lotions.  But the gel type I'm not sure if they are body washes or hand soaps.  I guess I'll just have to test them out and figure it out that way.


The containers are very small but cute.  They don't leak, so once you're finished with the product you can always wash and reuse them.  You can fill them with your moisturizers or face cleaners.  Maybe even use them as small pill boxes.


Once there's another big sale for sure I"ll go back and buy some hand soaps from this line.  Again, I love all their fruity scents and I love their new packaging.  They are a very classic look to them.  Anyone tried this new line yet?  And favorites I should try?  Please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment