Friday, October 11, 2013

L'Occitane Lavender Scented Candle (Bongie Parcumee Lavande)

I received a box of L'Occitane products from a baby shower gift around two years ago and I just now taking them out of their packages and using them. 

I'll post these items separately. 

The first item I had taken out and used is the Lavender Scented Candle.  

It comes in a pretty candle holder. Pretty heavy in weight. And the smell of lavender is so good. It's very light and not over powering. (I don't know if its because I have a little bit if my window for fresh air)



The description on box: A LAVENDER candle fills the air with smoothing, relaxing aroma of blue harvest, like a summer evening in Provence. 


This candle is estimated to burn around 20 hours. 



Made in France. It's a 100g Net wt. 3.5 oz candle. 

Again since this was an old gift I'm not sure how much or if they even sell this product anymore. This is my first L'Occitane product. So far I like it. Anyone out there used anything from this line and liked it?  And pros and cons?  Please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment